Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Afterward: My new Job


Oct. 1st, 2019 I had a sudden Inspiration, whispered into my soul by Jean Baptist - along with the strongest sense of Babalu Aye's immediate Presence beside me.

You see, I have recently been studying Haiti's history - necessary to better understand the Unfoldment of Vodou.  In the process, I happened to come across a distressing statistic:
Haiti now has the second-highest
per capita rate of AIDS in the world ...

just behind Africa. 

This pierces my heart to the core, as I've lost nearly all my adulthood friends to AIDS, and  suffer from Holocaust Survivor's Syndrome myself as a result.

As for Haiti, most folks struggling with Aids in that country are not well-treated.  

Nearly 50% do not receive medical treatment, due to the Stigma attached to homosexuality there now.  Folks ignorantly assume anyone with AIDS must be a homosexual.  A Stigma that often results in violent, even deadly, consequences.

A Stigma being the result of the massive deluge of ignorant, racially-challenged "Christians" swarming into post-earthquake Haiti (the earthquake that took my Jean-Baptist from me).  

For the past nine years they have  with their Bibles and their "sexual morality" indoctrinations.  Thank you very much, "Christians".


-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Inspiration - the Calling - that came to me is that I am now to be making a main focus of my Voodou Bokor Work on the Healing of AIDS in Haiti.  


Babalu Aye, Patron of all epidemics, 
acquired diseases & conditions.

And having Babalu Aye, standing with me, I know my little Voodou Magickal efforts will be enormously empowered.  Grateful Respects and Love for you, Babalu Aye!

For more information about Babalu Aye CLICK HERE

Perhaps this is the reason I've told you my Story:  to ask you to join my project in your own way, from you own heart.

Any Prayers, Magicks, Rituals, Voodous, Conjurings, Hoodoo, Vibratory Healings - even occasional  momentary Best-of-Thoughts you can lend in this pursuit will add tremendously to the efficacy of this effort to end the AIDS epidemic in Haiti.

Beni Ou,
Dieudonne Bokor






You've reached the end of this Blog.
Thanks for reading it!
              Please enjoy visiting my perpetually-evolving
Diary of an American Bokor blog.
                


Copyright © 2019, Dieudonne Bokor (aka W.A. Ryan)